October 10, 2012

Update: GoPro Hero 2 HD Camera Wi-Fi BacPac iPhone App

Here's an update on my last post regarding the newly released GoPro Wi-Fi BacPac iPhone app.

Screen after iPhone and Camera connected
I managed to make it work, partly, that is. I tried the same procedures while away from other Wi-Fi networks and my iPhone 4 managed to connect with the GoPro Hero2 camera via Wi-Fi.

 But once I tap on the Connect Control button, I get the GoPro App Set Up prompt.
 
So bottomline, it's still not working. I then looked for comments and reviews in the App Store and realized that my iPhone has IOS 6 and the app does not have full functionality on IOS 6.
 
So I'm guessing I will have to wait for the next release. I'll keep trying to make this work even with limited functionality.
 
Calling Woodman Labs, Inc., please hurry. If you can get this to work together with the multi-camera functionality, I might consider buying more cameras. 

No comments:

Post a Comment